Thursday, July 11, 2013

So Who is This Guy?

I met Joe in high school, probably our sophomore or junior year. We still try and remember how we met. I think it was through Kathryn or Tyler who were both mutual friends. Joe's house was the place to be! You would walk into a warm welcome from his amazing Mom and be offered as much food as you could possibly eat. His parents truly enjoyed having all of us crazy kids around.

So, I spent many days at the Clemmons' household just hanging out, playing airsquare in the backyard, eating, watching movies, or just laughing hysterically. Joe was always sitting by his computer chair playing music. He kept to himself and was very quiet. All the time I spent at his house I never had a true conversation with him, but he was such a popular kid! We became pretty close--or as close as you can get without really knowing anything about each other. Some of my greatest high school memories involve Joe when we were just friends, but I will elaborate on some of those later!

He was kind, goofy as heck, adored his family, and was a great friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment