So I'm not sure of the exact night...it could have been the night after New Girl, but there was a bunch of people over at Joe's and it was getting late so I decided to head home.
Soon after I left I received a text from Joe saying something along the lines of, "I really wanted to talk to you tonight, but never got a chance. Can I call you?" So, I get home and I'm in bed and he calls. He's nervous and quiet and a little awkward and he says something like, "If you can't tell I really like you." I WAS SO HAPPY! We talked for a long time about my breakup (it was only about 3 weeks ago), how I had to go back to school, and many other details of our lives. He didn't officially ask me to be his girlfriend that night, but it was definitely a turning point and now we were both on the same page.
No comments:
Post a Comment