Soon after my breakup I created a list of my standards--something I should have done before I even started dating. Here is the exact list I created:
- Christian
- Tall, dark, Handsome :)
- Has plans for the future
- Respects his parents
- Big family
- lives his values
- loyal
- honest
- respectful
- loves the seminoles
- Knows how to fish
- Dog lover
- likes to read
- Movie enthusiast
- Likes to travel
- Knows how to cook
While sitting in my bed in my room at the sorority house I created this list. Sam and Gunna were in the room and I looked at them and said, "I'm going to date Joe." Well...I hadn't really even seen or talked to Joe in probably a couple years, but I was sure that he would be perfect. Spring semester was almost over and I had a couple weeks at home before summer classes started. For those two weeks I spent every single day with Joe. I would be the first one over at his house in the evenings and the last one to leave. He was sweet, quiet, and a true gentleman. He fit everything on my list! (except he doesn't like to read)
No comments:
Post a Comment